This market research report is a powerful tool to gain a better position in the market. It is related to the collection of data that helps to understand what customers are considering, buying behaviors and area. Additionally, this market research can also help to filter out market patterns and monitor competitor activities. Extensive business data has been appropriately included in this market research report, which proves beneficial for many businesses across the globe. Financial experts and examiners explore and accumulate monetary, statistical and government information, saving your time and money. Few of the major competitors currently working in the global e-bike market are Accell Group, Derby Cycle, JIANGSU XINRI E-VEHICLE CO., LTD., AIMA TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD, Karbon Kinetics Ltd, Solex Cycle North America Inc., ITALJET SPA, GenZe by Mahindra (subsidiary of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.),
Request Free Sample Pages: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-e-bike-market&DP
(***Our free sample copy of the report gives a brief introduction to the research report outlook, table of contents, list of tables and figures, outlook of major market players and comprising key regions. ***)
The Electric Bicycle Market is expected to experience market growth during the forecast period from 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyzes that the market is growing with a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027 and is expected to reach 23,503.51 million USD. by 2027. Growing concern over the level of pollution is helping to drive the growth of this market.
Growing environmental pollution and harmful emissions from vehicles generate a need for alternative e-mobility solutions that cause zero pollution. Thus, the introduction of e-bikes has enabled commuters to opt for an eco-friendly yet affordable mobility solution, resulting in the growth of the e-bike market.
Dynamics of the global e-bike market:
Global electric bicycle market scope and market size
The global e-bike market is segmented into six notable segments based on battery type, hub motor location, mode, battery power, class, and usage. Growth between segments helps analyze growth niches and strategies to approach the market and determine your main application areas and the difference between your target markets.
- On the basis of battery type, the electric bicycle market is segmented into lithium-ion, lithium-ion polymer, nickel metal hydride, lead acid, sealed lead acid and others. In 2020, lithium-ion segment is dominating the battery type segment owing to its lower maintenance and longer durability, however, lithium-ion polymer segment is growing at a higher rate as it is an advanced version of lithium-ion batteries with better durability.
- Based on hub motor location, the electric bicycle market is segmented into mid-drive hub motor, rear hub motor, and front hub motor. In 2020, the hub motor slot segment is dominated by the mid-drive hub motor segment, as it is the most suitable design for electric-assist e-bikes and pedal-assist e-bikes which are widely consumed around the world. Also, due to its better weight distribution, mid-hub motor e-bikes are preferred.
- On the basis of mode, the e-bike market is segmented into pedal assist and throttle. In 2020, the pedal assist segment is primarily utilized by consumers as it offers cycling features as well as electric assist for longer cruising, hence pedal assist dominates the fashion segment.
- Based on battery power, the e-bike market is segmented into under 750W and over 750W. In 2020, the under 750W segment holds the largest market share in the segment of battery power and is expected to grow at a higher rate as under 750W batteries are lightweight compared to batteries over 750W. Additionally, regulations from various governments help batteries under 750W dominate the segment.
- On the basis of class, the e-bike market is segmented into Class I (pedal assist/pedelec), Class II (throttle), and Class III (speed pedelec). In 2020, consistent with the pedal assist mode, the Class I (pedal assist / e-bike) segment dominates the class segment as this type of e-bikes are widely preferred by health conscious people to full throttle e-bikes.
- On the basis of usage, the e-bike market is segmented into city/urban, cruiser, mountain/touring, racing, cargo, and others. In 2020, the city/urban segment holds a large share of the usage segment, as most purchased e-bikes are used in urban areas for cost-effective and environmentally friendly short-distance travel, such as commuting. go to work or office.
Important Features of the Global Electric Bicycle Market Report:
1) What all companies are currently profiled in the report?
List of players who are currently profiled in the report- A2B, Amego Electric Vehicles Inc., Pedego Electric Bikes, Riese & Müller GmbH, M1-Sporttechnik, FIVE Bianchi SpA, Kawasaki Motors Corp., USA, WUXI YADEA EXPORT-IMPORT CO., LTD., Giant Bicycles, Trek Bicycle Corporation, myStromer AG, Specialized Bicycle Components, Inc. among others.
** The list of companies mentioned may vary in the final report subject to name change / merger etc.
2) What did all the regional segmentations cover? Can a specific country of interest be added?
Currently, the research report pays special attention and focuses on the following regions:
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, etc.
** A specific country of interest can be included at no additional cost. For the inclusion of a more regional segment, the quote may vary.
3) Is the inclusion of additional segmentation / market breakdown possible?
Yes, inclusion of further segmentation/market breakdown is possible subject to data availability and difficulty of investigation. However, a detailed requirement should be shared with our research before giving the final confirmation to the client.
** Depending on the requirement, delivery time and quote will vary.
Global Electric Bike Market Segmentation:
Global e-bike market, by battery type (lithium-ion, lithium-ion polymer, nickel metal hydride, lead acid, sealed lead acid, others), hub motor location (mid-drive hub motor, Rear Hub Motor, Front Hub Motor), Mode (Pedal Assist, Throttle), Battery Power (Less than 750W, Above 750W), Class (Class I (Pedal Assist/Pedelec), Class II (Throttle), Class III (Speed Pedelec)), Use (City/Urban, Cruise, MTB/Trekking, Racing, Cargo and others), Country (USA, Canada and Mexico, Germany, UK , France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt and Rest of Middle East in East & Africa), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
New Business Strategies, Challenges and Policies are Mentioned in TOC, Request Free Copy of TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-e-bike-market&DP
Strategic Points Covered in TOC of Global Electric Bicycle Market:
Chapter 1: Introduction, Product Market Driving Objective of Study and Research Scope Electric Bicycle Market
Chapter 2: Exclusive summary – the basic information of the electric bicycle market.
Chapter 3: Viewing Market Dynamics – Floating Zone Silicon Drivers, Trends and Challenges
Chapter 4: Presenting the Porters Five Forces Electric Bicycle Market Factor Analysis, Supply/Value Chain, PESTEL Analysis, Market Entropy, Patent/Trademark Analysis.
Chapter 5: Showing by type, end user and region 2013-2018
Chapter 6: Assess the Electric Bikes Market Leading Manufacturers which includes its Competitive Landscape, Peer Group Analysis, BCG Matrix and Company Profile
Chapter 7: To assess the market by segments, by countries and by manufacturers with revenue share and sales by key countries in these various regions.
Chapter 8 & 9: Display of appendix, methodology and data source
Region-wise analysis of major producers and consumers, focusing on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in key regions mentioned below:
North America – United States, Canada, Mexico
Europe : United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Russia, Spain, etc.
Asia Pacific – China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, etc.
South America – Brazil, Argentina, etc.
Middle East and Africa – Saudi Arabia, African countries, etc.
The need for passive authentication has increased during the Covid-19 pandemic with the adoption of the “work from home” strategy in organizations. Many organizations have experienced process and security vulnerabilities in remote working as cyberattacks have increased.
Additionally, cyber threats, data thefts and phishing attacks have increased worldwide during the pandemic. This has resulted in increased implementation of advanced passive authentication techniques.
Many market players have launched advanced authentication techniques and identified verification factors that provide ease of use and convenience to users.
Report Key Factors:-
- This report describes the brand positioning model describes how to establish a competitive advantage in the mind of the customer in the market.
- It describes the brand resonance model which describes how to leverage competitive advantage and create an intense and active loyalty relationship with customers for brands.
- It also describes the brand value chain model which illustrates how to trace the value creation process to better understand the financial impact of marketing spend and investment to create loyal customers and strong brands.
Get Detailed Analysis of Impact of COVID-19 on Electric Bike Market: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-e-bike-market&DP